INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
An inside sales representative ensures that the company meets the pre-defined sales targets and that these sales satisfy the customers' needs. This work includes: actively seeking new sales and sales channels, promoting cross sales, answering questions or complaints. Sales representatives are expected to understand, meet and exceed their customers' requirements.
Typical work activities:
- Actively seeking new commercial & residential sales opportunities
- Actively promoting the LookInTheAttic name and brand
- Provide excellent customer service and advice
- Communicating courteously with customers
- Investigating and solving customers' problems
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Producing written reports on goals and achievements
- Support the team environment
- Support the core values of the company
Compensation DOE - with commission, base and benefits package.
LookInTheAttic & Company, inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For information about careers at LookInTheAttic, please e-mail or write to:
- LookInTheAttic & Company, Inc.
- 29990 Beverly Road
- Romulus, Michigan 48174
- Email: email@example.com
Application For Employment Updated 04 2011