INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
An inside sales representative ensures that the company meets the predefined sales targets and that these sales satisfy the customers' needs. This work includes: actively seeking new sales and sales channels, promoting cross sales, finding solutions to issues as they arise. Sales representatives are expected to understand, meet and exceed their customers' requirements.
Typical work activities:
- Actively seeking new commercial & residential sales opportunities
- Actively promoting the LookInTheAttic name and brand
- Provide excellent customer service and advice
- Communicating courteously with customers
- Investigating and solving customers' problems
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Producing written reports on goals and achievements
- Support the team environment
- Support the core values of the company
Compensation DOE - with commission, base and benefits package.
LookInTheAttic & Company, inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For information about careers at LookInTheAttic, please e-mail or write to:
- LookInTheAttic & Company, Inc.
- 29990 Beverly Road
- Romulus, Michigan 48174
- Email: email@example.com