The Website Management / Copy Writer assists the Senior RTML/HTML programmer, programmer I positions, marketing and photography in achieving the specific goals of appearance and functionality of each website (external and internal). This includes overseeing the product databases, managing various sales channels, programming specific website functions, and tracks usuage data for each website. The website management assistant also generates content for Social Media outlets.
Typical work activities:
- Assist in updating all internal and external databases for sales websites and sales channels
- Assist in the preparation of and incorporate graphics and online product displays consistent with company standard procedures and work instructions
- Assist in the development and maintain the flow of all websites
- Maintain the accuracy (pricing, stock, information etc.) of the company database systems and provide timely and accurate reports
- Assist in the development of and implement new products, functions and copies for each website
- Write copies, information and articles with the specific goal of promoting the corporate brand and identity
- Support the team environment
- Support the core values of the company
LookInTheAttic & Company, inc. is an equal opportunity employer. For information about careers at LookInTheAttic, please e-mail or write to:
- LookInTheAttic & Company, inc.
- 29990 Beverly Road
- Romulus, Michigan 48174
- Email: email@example.com